Hermelijn Community
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

The place where warhammer and Warmachine players from the Hermelijn gather

IndexLaatste afbeeldingenZoekenRegistrerenInloggen

The Kaurava Campaign

Ga naar beneden 
+5
Drogue43
Patrick
Hollow_man
khamelot
FL3X
9 plaatsers
Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Volgende
AuteurBericht
Drogue43
Supreme Sorcerer
Drogue43

Aantal berichten : 273
Registration date : 01-09-12
Leeftijd : 29

The Kaurava Campaign - Pagina 4 Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Kaurava Campaign   The Kaurava Campaign - Pagina 4 Emptywo apr 17, 2013 10:33 pm

Citaat :
nee, anders zou het wel Angelos of Thule zijn die iets zeggen

aww too bad..

maar achja we hebbe nog altijd de uitdaging om 200 orks te killen Razz
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
FL3X
Lokhir Fellheart
FL3X

Aantal berichten : 364
Registration date : 27-12-08
Leeftijd : 33

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Kaurava Campaign   The Kaurava Campaign - Pagina 4 Emptyvr apr 19, 2013 2:13 am

Outpost 82

hiervoor krijgen jullie 55 Req;
http://djfl3x.tk
Shas'o Jon'as
Witch Elf
Shas'o Jon'as

Aantal berichten : 114
Registration date : 02-10-11

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Kaurava Campaign   The Kaurava Campaign - Pagina 4 Emptyvr apr 19, 2013 7:54 pm

ik ga naar Outpost 82 en ik neem mee...

een Jumppack (15req)

er is bij mij dus 40 req over voor mogelijke basisspulle zoals restraints ans stuff, en voor de andere die ni toekome
Patrick, hier is uwe Heavy Bolter als ge ni zou toekome Razz
Drogue43
Supreme Sorcerer
Drogue43

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Kaurava Campaign   The Kaurava Campaign - Pagina 4 Emptyzo apr 21, 2013 8:12 pm

once again we succeeded in our mission, with allot of new information aswell...

but thats not why i am sending this.. as usual here is the Rightious Fury

Bart: 3
Thomas: 3
Patrick: 1
Jonas: 1
Pieter: 0

total: 8

also we probably killed around 200 orks(hinthint Razz) with the help of a bombardment but that aside still probably killed 200 orks Razz

well done battle brother

Absalom out
FL3X
Lokhir Fellheart
FL3X

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Kaurava Campaign   The Kaurava Campaign - Pagina 4 Emptyzo apr 21, 2013 10:10 pm

jullie hebben samen 217 orks vermoord (ik kon de tally backtracken op mijn papieren)
en het is 12 orks give or take... Smile

dus kan ik misschien op de volgende missie wel een leuke bonus bedenken voor jullie 2. Maar dit is niet voor herhaling vatbaar.
1 keer geen probleem, maar anders gaat iedereen er om vragen en moet ik op den duur meer rewards dan wounds uitdelen.
Drogue43
Supreme Sorcerer
Drogue43

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Kaurava Campaign   The Kaurava Campaign - Pagina 4 Emptyzo apr 21, 2013 10:39 pm

FL3X schreef:
jullie hebben samen 217 orks vermoord (ik kon de tally backtracken op mijn papieren)
en het is 12 orks give or take... Smile

dus kan ik misschien op de volgende missie wel een leuke bonus bedenken voor jullie 2. Maar dit is niet voor herhaling vatbaar.
1 keer geen probleem, maar anders gaat iedereen er om vragen en moet ik op den duur meer rewards dan wounds uitdelen.

Razz wel tis denkik nie iets wa we zo vaak gaan mee maken en inderdaad da moet natuurlijk geen gewoonte worde Razz
Xeraz
Black Guard
Xeraz

Aantal berichten : 171
Registration date : 14-03-12
Leeftijd : 34

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Kaurava Campaign   The Kaurava Campaign - Pagina 4 Emptyma apr 22, 2013 11:41 am

Although I couldn't accompany you on this mission, I congratulate you my fellow Brothers.
I'm starting to think not all of you are as weak as they seem..

Ashmond out.
FL3X
Lokhir Fellheart
FL3X

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Kaurava Campaign   The Kaurava Campaign - Pagina 4 Emptydo mei 02, 2013 5:01 pm

Tot nu toe gingen al jullie missies door op Kaurava III, een van de 3 werelden in de Kaurava Sector die er momenteel zijn.
nu uit de volgende opties is er 1tje die op Kaurava I doorgaat, dat nu dus eigenlijk een forge-world is onder het beheer van Gorvernor Vandis.

KAURAVA III

OPTIE 1:

The Frontier:

Gabriel Angelos: "You all know about the warp incursion that occured on Kaurava III, initiated by a daemon. In the early phases the portal is vulnerable and we have little time to spare, it must be destroyed, yet this mission will bring you all to the battlefront. 4th Company is holding ground against incursions and we are holding ground. But there is also a form of good news. The Inquisition has arrived. They will be able to provide support as well as tactical deployments. Inquisitor Selendis (of the Ordo Malleus) is in command."

INTEL: You will face daemons of various sorts along with traitor chaos marines and heretics. The Lord of Change has made no appearances since the opening of the portal.

STRATEGIC TARGETS: None.

OPTIE 2:

Mount Sylwak

Davian Thule: "The Tyrannid threat is very real unfortunately. I have taken a detachement to investigate the vulcanic area close to Outpost 82. First contact has been made with what sergeant Cyrus identified as "Genestealer" xenos. We are moving in to cleanse and purify this area, but your support would be greatly appreciated.

INTEL: Your enemy is the Tyrannid swarm, but how many they tally or how hidden they are is only able to be discovered with your own visor. Thule will provide support in this mission.

STRATEGIC TARGETS: 1 Comms Relay on a plateau in the mountainside. A beacon is active, but no signs of life.

KAURAVA I

OPTIE 3:

Angel Forge outskirts:

Secretary DeRosa: "Greetings, my lords, I am secretary DeRosa and I act as spokeswoman for Governor Vandis. We have a serious issue. An eldar threat was spotted about 20 clicks from the walls of Angel Forge. This world provides the Blood Ravens with al possible supplies, weapons and vehicles for the battles past and those ahead. The Governor is attempting to make contact with the Liberation Fleet, but so far we have had no succes. We have footage available of the Eldar enemies.

INTEL: Your enemy are eldar forces led by an Eldar Wraithlord. It is deemed wise to bring anti-vehicle weaponry.

STRATEGIC TARGETS: 1 automated foundry in the civilian district and 1 comms relay near the edge of the military district.

WARNING!!!

INDIEN JULLIE NAAR KAURAVA I GAAN HEBBEN JULLIE GEEN USES VAN DE HUIDIGE STRATEGIC ASSESTS! Deze zijn beperkt planeet tot planeet. Het enige dat jullie hebben op Kaurava I is 1 Imperial Shrine.
Hollow_man
Malekith's Best Friend
Hollow_man

Aantal berichten : 1344
Registration date : 16-10-08
Leeftijd : 36

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Kaurava Campaign   The Kaurava Campaign - Pagina 4 Emptydo mei 02, 2013 5:09 pm

Citaat :
In the early phases the portal is vulnerable and we have little time to spare
'nuf said

enfin in feite.
Voor wie meer overtuiging nodig heeft:
-de orks houden de nids wel nog wat bezig, we weten dat de eldar ze daarom hierheen gelokt hebben.
-een eldar threat 'has been spotted' wil nog niet zeggen dat ze in de aanval gaan gaan. Frontal assault was never the eldar way.

Keeping time constraints in mind, i say we lock ourselves a portal.
Xeraz
Black Guard
Xeraz

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Kaurava Campaign   The Kaurava Campaign - Pagina 4 Emptyvr mei 03, 2013 9:13 am

Inderdaad, dat zegt meer als genoeg.
De rest houdt het blijkbaar nog wel heel even vol zonder ons.

To The Frontier wat mij betreft.
Als die portal overblijft zitten we met een iets onoverzienbaarder probleem, Emporer knows what comes out of that portal.
Drogue43
Supreme Sorcerer
Drogue43

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Kaurava Campaign   The Kaurava Campaign - Pagina 4 Emptyzo mei 05, 2013 12:34 pm

Citaat :
Gabriel Angelos: "You all know about the warp incursion that occured on Kaurava III, initiated by a daemon. In the early phases the portal is vulnerable and we have little time to spare, it must be destroyed, yet this mission will bring you all to the battlefront. 4th Company is holding ground against incursions and we are holding ground. But there is also a form of good news. The Inquisition has arrived. They will be able to provide support as well as tactical deployments. Inquisitor Selendis (of the Ordo Malleus) is in command.

To the frontier it will be then...

I have a question though, the 4th company, what do they posses on the ground that can potentialy aid us and how many roughly are there on the ground?
And then the other part of my question which is about the Inquisition, what support and tactical deployment can they provide us, and are we in direct communication with Inquisitor Selendis?

thats all for my questions for now.
FL3X
Lokhir Fellheart
FL3X

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Kaurava Campaign   The Kaurava Campaign - Pagina 4 Emptyzo mei 05, 2013 2:26 pm

Angelos: "We have 80 Battle-Brothers on the ground, 1 Thunderhawk for fire support and emergency extractions, 2 Predator tanks are also part of our ground offensive.

You will be given a chance to discuss tactics with Selendis. She has taken command of a contingency of Imperial Guard who are equipped with various troops and vehicles.
What there will be deployed is at her order."
FL3X
Lokhir Fellheart
FL3X

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Kaurava Campaign   The Kaurava Campaign - Pagina 4 Emptyzo mei 05, 2013 3:50 pm

55 Req voor "The Frontier"
Shas'o Jon'as
Witch Elf
Shas'o Jon'as

Aantal berichten : 114
Registration date : 02-10-11

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Kaurava Campaign   The Kaurava Campaign - Pagina 4 Emptyza mei 11, 2013 10:29 am

blijkbaar heb ik mij vergist de tweede keer toen ik perills had, ik rolde 82 en dan moest er een vortex verschijnen en niet alweer mijn krachte verlieze, heb verkeerd (en te snel) gekeke
FL3X
Lokhir Fellheart
FL3X

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Kaurava Campaign   The Kaurava Campaign - Pagina 4 Emptyma aug 05, 2013 3:26 pm

KAURAVA III

OPTIE 1:

Mount Sylwak

Davian Thule: "My salutations on closing the warp portal, kill-team. But the war is far from over. The Tyrannids have been getting endless reinforcements but our guns do tire. We are running low on supplies and are facing constant attacks by the enemy. We could use your help here, but we also need supplies."

INTEL: Your enemy is the Tyrannid swarm, but how many they tally or how hidden they are is only able to be discovered with your own visor.

STRATEGIC TARGETS: 1 Comms Relay on a plateau in the mountainside. A beacon is active, but no signs of life.

KAURAVA I

OPTIE 2:

Angel Forge outskirts:

Secretary DeRosa: "Greetings, my lords, I am secretary DeRosa and I act as spokeswoman for Governor Vandis. We have a serious issue. An eldar threat was spotted about 20 clicks from the walls of Angel Forge. This world provides the Blood Ravens with al possible supplies, weapons and vehicles for the battles past and those ahead. The Governor is attempting to make contact with the Liberation Fleet, but so far we have had no succes. We have footage available of the Eldar enemies."

INTEL: Your enemy are eldar forces led by an Eldar Wraithlord. It is deemed wise to bring anti-vehicle weaponry.

STRATEGIC TARGETS: 1 automated foundry in the civilian district and 1 comms relay near the edge of the military district.

WARNING!!!

INDIEN JULLIE NAAR KAURAVA I GAAN HEBBEN JULLIE GEEN USES VAN DE HUIDIGE STRATEGIC ASSESTS! Deze zijn beperkt planeet tot planeet. Het enige dat jullie hebben op Kaurava I is 1 Imperial Shrine.
Drogue43
Supreme Sorcerer
Drogue43

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Kaurava Campaign   The Kaurava Campaign - Pagina 4 Emptyma aug 05, 2013 3:53 pm

for optie 1:

what supplies are of need and what type of tyrannids have been encountered? Any poisonous tyrannids? And ofcourse how many of your men are still alive, are there any wounded and so forth?

as for optie 2:

the most logical question for this is what is on the footage of the eldar? Also have they attacked, ambushed any of your troops, men, stations that you know of? Or are they as eldar Always are sneaking about as always ...

*also too the group/squad we shouldnt forget about that one eldar we interrogated at outpost 82, al that information may be a clue why the eldar are on Kaurava I*
Hollow_man
Malekith's Best Friend
Hollow_man

Aantal berichten : 1344
Registration date : 16-10-08
Leeftijd : 36

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Kaurava Campaign   The Kaurava Campaign - Pagina 4 Emptyma aug 05, 2013 5:06 pm

I have run this information through my internal cogitation units and managed to reduce the problem to its core points.
point 1:More supplies are needed to deal with the tyranids.
point 2:The eldar are threatening our supply lines.
logical conclusion: The eldar must be driven off first, or we may have to face the tyranids in an underequiped state, increasing our chances of failure by an unacceptable amount.
Drogue43
Supreme Sorcerer
Drogue43

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Kaurava Campaign   The Kaurava Campaign - Pagina 4 Emptyma aug 05, 2013 5:18 pm

true...

as said in the mission report some weaponry for anti vehicle needs will be needed... i guess that something for our devestator and tech marine most likely... mostly cause i wouldnt be able to hit the broadside of a space hulk
FL3X
Lokhir Fellheart
FL3X

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Kaurava Campaign   The Kaurava Campaign - Pagina 4 Emptyma aug 05, 2013 5:31 pm

Drogue43 schreef:
for optie 1:

what supplies are of need and what type of tyrannids have been encountered? Any poisonous tyrannids? And ofcourse how many of your men are still alive, are there any wounded and so forth?

Davian Thule: "From our knowledge of the Xenos that we have thanks to sergeant Cyrus, the types we have encountered are mostly Terma- and Hormogaunts, Genestealer-strains and Warrior-class Tyrannids. Our allies from the Ultramarines have also reported that on the far side of the mountain Zoantropes and a Carnifex has been spotted.
There are some Tyrannid strains who are poisonous, but we have not been able to identify these types of Tyrannids.
From the Blood Ravens and my regiment, there are a total of 18 Space Marines. Tyrannic War Veterans have suffered heavy casualties, they lost 27 men in an ambush and they only tally 18 now. We have several wounded, some of them poisoned and our apothecary Gordian is powerless in treating it."

Drogue43 schreef:
as for optie 2:

the most logical question for this is what is on the footage of the eldar? Also have they attacked, ambushed any of your troops, men, stations that you know of? Or are they as eldar Always are sneaking about as always ...

*also too the group/squad we shouldnt forget about that one eldar we interrogated at outpost 82, al that information may be a clue why the eldar are on Kaurava I*

Secretary DeRosa: "The footage from the eldar shows that they are very agressive in their momentum to assault our outlying bases. It is from that footage we derived that a powerful Wraithlord is leading these attacks and is aiming to lay siege to angel forge. The Eldar have already destroyed 4 of our outposts and there has been no contact from the Imperial Guard stationed there. We are in dire need of assistance, my Lords.. The sector depends on Angel Forge!"

(Eventjes iets geleend van Dawn of War)

(hoewel het duidelijk is dat er nog geen siege is op Angel Forge)
Xeraz
Black Guard
Xeraz

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Kaurava Campaign   The Kaurava Campaign - Pagina 4 Emptyma aug 05, 2013 6:10 pm

I agree brothers, we need that supply line or else this whole sector will probably soon be fighting without any supplies.

Though Davian may face a swarm of Tyrannid, we need those suplly lines safe.
Planets can be re-conquered, sector's not that easy..

Hard choice, but not everything in life is easy.
Drogue43
Supreme Sorcerer
Drogue43

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Kaurava Campaign   The Kaurava Campaign - Pagina 4 Emptyma aug 05, 2013 6:16 pm

Xeraz schreef:
I agree brothers, we need that supply line or else this whole sector will probably soon be fighting without any supplies.

Though Davian may face a swarm of Tyrannid, we need those suplly lines safe.
Planets can be re-conquered, sector's not that easy..

Hard choice, but not everything in life is easy.

well planets can be re-conquered but most likely exterminated true means of exterminatus...

but yes i think that option 2 is the best way to go, the more supplies we have then to use against the tyrannids the better
lets just hope Davian Thule can hold out a little bit longer
Xeraz
Black Guard
Xeraz

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Kaurava Campaign   The Kaurava Campaign - Pagina 4 Emptyma aug 05, 2013 6:32 pm

Yes, I know we're stretching things for Davian, but I'm sure he would also choose to safe many instead of a few.

If there are any more ideas/thoughts, please do share.
Don't know what our other fellow brothers think of this.
Pinguin
Warrior
Pinguin

Aantal berichten : 20
Registration date : 05-08-13
Leeftijd : 35

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Kaurava Campaign   The Kaurava Campaign - Pagina 4 Emptyvr aug 09, 2013 2:56 pm

Hollow_man schreef:
I have run this information through my internal cogitation units and managed to reduce the problem to its core points.
point 1:More supplies are needed to deal with the tyranids.
point 2:The eldar are threatening our supply lines.
logical conclusion: The eldar must be driven off first, or we may have to face the tyranids in an underequiped state, increasing our chances of failure by an unacceptable amount.
I am a new Devastator Marine from today, If accepted by the Kill team

If the Kill team accepts my presence on this battle meeting, I have some remarks:

point 2 is a mandatory step for success in point 1, strong analysis.
although I would prefer saving all, but time seems to be our greatest enemy.

What was the result of the interrogation of the Eldar in outpost 82?
Are the Eldars tactics to be considered guerilla/ hit and run or rather open siege on the outposts?
Both may be vital information for the mission.

What information do we have of terrain, environment & generally the "Angel Forge" and its defense mechanisms
are there any survivors in one of the outposts?
Drogue43
Supreme Sorcerer
Drogue43

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Kaurava Campaign   The Kaurava Campaign - Pagina 4 Emptyvr aug 09, 2013 4:17 pm

kort uitgelegd (grotendeels omdat de details wazig zijn dankzij een paar ongevallen tijdens ons vorige missie) de Eldar zijn degene die de orks hebben opgestookt om te vechten tegen de Blood Ravens/space marines/Imperial guard/enz. nie alleen da maar ondertusse probere ze weetikveel nog uit te spoken me de rest van de xenos da er is (we hebbe tau wapens gevonden waar geen tau zouden zitten/en hebbe zelf nog geen tau tegengekomen), ook zitten de chaos space marines in de oorlog (voor hun eigen doel einden zoals gewoonlijk)

maar alles wat de eldar op et moment aan het doen is of was (voor zover we weten of ik kan recallen ) om de tyrannids hive fleet te stoppe om naar deze sector te komen (wat op et moment lijkt te falen)
FL3X
Lokhir Fellheart
FL3X

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Kaurava Campaign   The Kaurava Campaign - Pagina 4 Emptyma aug 12, 2013 2:35 pm

requisition voor "Outskirts of Angel Forge" is 40

We gaan om 12 uur beginnen in hermelijn. Ten laatste om half 6 stoppen.
Gesponsorde inhoud

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Kaurava Campaign   The Kaurava Campaign - Pagina 4 Empty

The Kaurava Campaign
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 4 van 5Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Volgende
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» Req "The Kaurava Campaign"
» Kaurava Campaign - The Distress Call (part 1)
» The purification of Kaurava IV "Aurelia"
» Campaign B
» New Campaign

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Hermelijn Community :: RPG :: Groep 2 Deathwatch RPG-
Ga naar: