Hermelijn Community
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

The place where warhammer and Warmachine players from the Hermelijn gather

IndexLaatste afbeeldingenZoekenRegistrerenInloggen

The Kaurava Campaign

Ga naar beneden 
+5
Drogue43
Patrick
Hollow_man
khamelot
FL3X
9 plaatsers
Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Volgende
AuteurBericht
Drogue43
Supreme Sorcerer
Drogue43

Aantal berichten : 273
Registration date : 01-09-12
Leeftijd : 29

The Kaurava Campaign - Pagina 3 Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Kaurava Campaign   The Kaurava Campaign - Pagina 3 Emptywo maa 27, 2013 10:35 pm

Xeraz schreef:
Citaat :
"That is indeed a good tactic...i guess our librarian can keep that one in mind for interrogating."

I see what you did there ...
Librarian .. keep it in mind .... lol!

Razz

Well you never know if it could come in handy.
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Great Unclean one
Morathi
Great Unclean one

Aantal berichten : 893
Registration date : 16-10-08
Leeftijd : 59

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Kaurava Campaign   The Kaurava Campaign - Pagina 3 Emptyvr maa 29, 2013 12:48 am

Patrick schreef:
er bestaat een vertaal apparaat een elucidator (req 25 weliswaar)
dat aparaatje zou ik ook wel zien zitten, wa kost dat ?
Drogue43
Supreme Sorcerer
Drogue43

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Kaurava Campaign   The Kaurava Campaign - Pagina 3 Emptyzo maa 31, 2013 11:36 am

Hallo battle brothers

Hier is de Rightious Fury tally van deze sessie
Hij was nu wat minder jammer genoeg maar het is ons gelukt Smile

Bart:4
Patrick:2
Robin:
Jonas:
Pieter:
Totaal: 6

Avitus:6

en dan natuurlijk nog iedereen een fijn pasen gewenst Smile
Patrick
Tower Master
Patrick

Aantal berichten : 219

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Kaurava Campaign   The Kaurava Campaign - Pagina 3 Emptydi apr 02, 2013 8:28 pm

Flink wat Ork butt gekicked !

Spijtig dat een daemon roet in het eten kwam gooien...

http://www.wanderingwolves.com
FL3X
Lokhir Fellheart
FL3X

Aantal berichten : 364
Registration date : 27-12-08
Leeftijd : 33

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Kaurava Campaign   The Kaurava Campaign - Pagina 3 Emptyza apr 06, 2013 1:34 am

Voor de volgende missie is er terug keus. Misschien zal het jullie opvallen dat er iets veranderd is met de missie van "Skykilla's Raid!".
De keuze uit Blood Raven en Guardsmen Support is beperkter nu.

OPTIE 1:

SkyKilla's Raid!

Davian Thule: "We have established a foothold in the lower mountains. Still the Orks seem to be pushed down from their mountains and straight into our defenses.
Also have I been informed that you have made Eldar sightings. It is possible that similar sightings have been reported here, yet of this we can not be sure."

INTEL: The enemy is using jump infantry and standard infantry as far as intel can provide. Still the Eldar threat has become very real. You will arrive via Drop-pod.

STRATEGIC TARGETS: There is both a comms relay and an imperial shrine hidden in this area. BEWARE THAT ONLY 1 MAY BE CAPTURED! As Brother Martellus, Techmarine of the Blood Ravens chapter can only deploy Field Generators once per mission.

OPTIE 2:

Outpost 82

Gabriel Angelos: "It has come to our attention that Outpost 82 is no longer responding to communications. We had deployed several Valkyries with Imperial Guard to this location, yet only to also lose communication with them. On our scanners it has become nothing more but a black spot. We should investigate"

INTEL: This is the last transmission sent from the outpost by Corporal Gurdis: "... Outpost Secured. All scanners report clear. Wait... There's something approaching from the south. No, from the North! What in the Emperor's Name?? LOCK AND LOAD TROOPERS!! For the Glory of The Impe..." (the transmission ends in a shattering sound)
Not far from this outpost was a small detachment of Blood Ravens also stationed, but for means that Thule would not reveal.

STRATEGIC TARGETS: Until the outpost went dark, there was an Automated Foundry under Imperial control. Not far to the South is a Comms Relay. ONLY 1 MAY BE CAPTURED!

SUPPORT: Only Sergeant Cyrus can join you in the attempt to put an end to Skykilla and his Stormboyz. For the outpost, Cyrus remains aboard strike cruiser Armageddon to provide tactical info.
http://djfl3x.tk
Drogue43
Supreme Sorcerer
Drogue43

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Kaurava Campaign   The Kaurava Campaign - Pagina 3 Emptyza apr 06, 2013 8:51 pm

hmmm

my opinion is that option 1 is more important at the moment...
Davian Thule has a foothold now but if they get pushed back it may become even more dificult to stop the ork forces coming from the mountain... not only that but now that even eldar are showing up there is troubling me...

as for option two...
Outpost 82... i have a few question i want to ask...
what is outpost 82 precise? a strategic asset? maybe a storage facility?
where there sighting of something before the outpost went dark or did it happen all out of nowhere?
and the last question for now...

those blood raven space marine... what is their status are they still alive are they dead... can they or can they not help us if we are in dire need for reinforcement?
And why are they there precise... ofcourse maybe its something chapter related and you do not want to tell us.. but please atleast say if its for something important or not
do not get me wrong Gabriel Angelos and Davian Thule .... but this is quiet a troublesome situation... we knew there were large amounts of ork forces that where coming out of the mountains without reason or hesitation... but now we have found weaponry of the tau... we have sighted eldar from which we dont even know why they would be here... and lets not forget we saw chaos space marines and even a deamon lord that apperently has dark plans to come... ofcourse matters of your chapters our yours to be dealt with but this enemy treat is at the moment large...
FL3X
Lokhir Fellheart
FL3X

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Kaurava Campaign   The Kaurava Campaign - Pagina 3 Emptyza apr 06, 2013 10:19 pm

Drogue43 schreef:

what is outpost 82 precise? a strategic asset? maybe a storage facility?
where there sighting of something before the outpost went dark or did it happen all out of nowhere?
and the last question for now...

those blood raven space marine... what is their status are they still alive are they dead... can they or can they not help us if we are in dire need for reinforcement?
And why are they there precise...

Captain Angelos: "Outpost 82 was established in the near past. It was to provide a strategic point near the frontlines. Our intention was to use this location to engage the orks with artillery and vehicle support. The last report is the transmission you heard, yet no other sightings were reported. The outpost went dark in the blink of an eye."

Captain Thule: " The Blood Ravens who were located nearby was one of my trusted sergeants, Thaddeus. Yet as to why they were there, I see no reason to reveal that. Their purpose is not related to the issue at hand. As far as we can note, these battle-brothers are still alive and ready for combat. In a situation that you would need reinforcements, they could provide it, as long as it does not slow them from their true purpose.
Your concerns are noted about the Xenos and Chaos threats, but remember your place, adeptus... You were requested to help us deal with the enemies at hand, not to ask questions about our chapter's purpose and means. We were in the understanding that you could handle any situation at hand...
Drogue43
Supreme Sorcerer
Drogue43

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Kaurava Campaign   The Kaurava Campaign - Pagina 3 Emptyza apr 06, 2013 10:49 pm

Thank you for the answer Captain Angelos...

And do not worry Captain Thule, it where mere answers that i found needed for my task at hand... if i disrespected you in any way i am sorry, it was not my purpose to... i will spend the rest of my days till the mission start in the penitentium where i will rethink what i said wrong is solitute and silence as punishment for my words...
as to your chapter... as i said i understand that we dont have the right to fully know what is going on... but it may clear some answer to what exactly is happening
And ofcourse i know my place Captain Thule... and i will do what has been asked from me...

the only thing that i still want to say is that there is something more going on then we know... and i do not want to be too late to find out...
Patrick
Tower Master
Patrick

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Kaurava Campaign   The Kaurava Campaign - Pagina 3 Emptyzo apr 07, 2013 12:18 pm

Drogue43 schreef:
hmmm

my opinion is that option 1 is more important at the moment...
Davian Thule has a foothold now but if they get pushed back it may become even more dificult to stop the ork forces coming from the mountain... not only that but now that even eldar are showing up there is troubling me...

I totally agree that strenghtening that position is by now the best place to start. The temporary loss of the outpost with the authomated foundry is annoying to say the least. But fear not our Brethren, the Blood Ravens can handle the situation should they encounter how's responsible for the slaughter of the Imperial Troops.

Once we have a decent foothold I do suggest to take a better and closer look at what transpired there if not already resolved.

OOC (out of character): Betekent het verlies van de automated foundry ook dat we geen turret kunnen deployen in de volgende missie?
FL3X
Lokhir Fellheart
FL3X

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Kaurava Campaign   The Kaurava Campaign - Pagina 3 Emptyzo apr 07, 2013 8:10 pm

Patrick schreef:

OOC (out of character): Betekent het verlies van de automated foundry ook dat we geen turret kunnen deployen in de volgende missie?

Correct.

Shas'o Jon'as
Witch Elf
Shas'o Jon'as

Aantal berichten : 114
Registration date : 02-10-11

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Kaurava Campaign   The Kaurava Campaign - Pagina 3 Emptyzo apr 07, 2013 8:32 pm

The mission of investigating Outpost 82 is tricky, because we don't know who the enemy is (it could be orcs, but also Eldar, Traitor Marines or another Xenos race) and we don't know what has to be done, when we are there (killing the enemy and recapture the post? recapture the post alone because the enemy has fled? killing the enemy, hunting the enemy, freeing our allies?...).
FL3X
Lokhir Fellheart
FL3X

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Kaurava Campaign   The Kaurava Campaign - Pagina 3 Emptyma apr 08, 2013 3:33 am

Shas'o Jon'as schreef:
The mission of investigating Outpost 82 is tricky, because we don't know who the enemy is (it could be orcs, but also Eldar, Traitor Marines or another Xenos race) and we don't know what has to be done, when we are there (killing the enemy and recapture the post? recapture the post alone because the enemy has fled? killing the enemy, hunting the enemy, freeing our allies?...).

Angelos: "You will investigate what has happened, but our scans can not reveal anything. So it's up to your eyes to find out what truly happened. If necessary, Sergeant Thaddeus can attempt to provide support along with his battle-brothers. I know it is not tempting to be sent in dark and without Intel, but it must be done."
Patrick
Tower Master
Patrick

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Kaurava Campaign   The Kaurava Campaign - Pagina 3 Emptyma apr 08, 2013 8:01 pm

FL3X schreef:

Angelos: "You will investigate what has happened, but our scans can not reveal anything. So it's up to your eyes to find out what truly happened. If necessary, Sergeant Thaddeus can attempt to provide support along with his battle-brothers. I know it is not tempting to be sent in dark and without Intel, but it must be done."

You place greater urgency to uncovering what lies hidden in the Outpost, I presume?

Stopping the Orc's momentum might weigh heavier towards the outcome. Certainly in the light of what the daemon revealed or choose to reveal.

We should strike & take the head. The less loss of souls to fuel whatever plan the daemons have is preferred.

Or do you you request that we solve the mystery of Outpost 82 first in order to provide you better intel?

Great Unclean one
Morathi
Great Unclean one

Aantal berichten : 893
Leeftijd : 59

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Kaurava Campaign   The Kaurava Campaign - Pagina 3 Emptyma apr 08, 2013 10:20 pm

Patrick schreef:
FL3X schreef:

You place greater urgency to uncovering what lies hidden in the Outpost, I presume?

Stopping the Orc's momentum might weigh heavier towards the outcome. Certainly in the light of what the daemon revealed or choose to reveal.

We should strike & take the head. The less loss of souls to fuel whatever plan the daemons have is preferred.

Or do you you request that we solve the mystery of Outpost 82 first in order to provide you better intel?

my first goal would be to investigate that damn outpost, you never know what to find there!
Hollow_man
Malekith's Best Friend
Hollow_man

Aantal berichten : 1344
Leeftijd : 36

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Kaurava Campaign   The Kaurava Campaign - Pagina 3 Emptyma apr 08, 2013 10:23 pm

We do already have a foothold against SkyKilla's raiders. If they want to keep throwing themselves at our defences and let themselves be grinded down they can be my jolly guest. As long as we order our soldiers to keep their fortified positions and not be tempted into taking the fight in the open, they are likely to hold some time longer. I am far more concerned by outpost 82's silence. If Skykilla's raiders prove to be too much for our defences, which i doubt, at least we will know what happened. But for all we know friggin Abaddon himself is holding up in outpost 82. I want to know what's going on there, I refuse to be surprised by whatever caused the communication silence. Wars are won with faith in the emperor, intel, skill and manpower, in that order.
Drogue43
Supreme Sorcerer
Drogue43

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Kaurava Campaign   The Kaurava Campaign - Pagina 3 Emptyma apr 08, 2013 10:51 pm

Hollow_man schreef:
We do already have a foothold against SkyKilla's raiders. If they want to keep throwing themselves at our defences and let themselves be grinded down they can be my jolly guest. As long as we order our soldiers to keep their fortified positions and not be tempted into taking the fight in the open, they are likely to hold some time longer. I am far more concerned by outpost 82's silence. If Skykilla's raiders prove to be too much for our defences, which i doubt, at least we will know what happened. But for all we know friggin Abaddon himself is holding up in outpost 82. I want to know what's going on there, I refuse to be surprised by whatever caused the communication silence. Wars are won with faith in the emperor, intel, skill and manpower, in that order.

Even though i would like to secure the foothold complety... but i must say brother cain has a point about outpost 82...
i guess the best thing to do is go to outpost 82 so that we atleast know what is happening... atleast of captain thule can keep the foothold a bit longer without our aid...
FL3X
Lokhir Fellheart
FL3X

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Kaurava Campaign   The Kaurava Campaign - Pagina 3 Emptydi apr 16, 2013 10:29 pm

Angelos: "The time has come, Space Marines. We await your decision. It is not an easy one to make as the mysteries of outpost 82 are confusing, yet the ork attack remains fact.
Wichever it is, we have provided you with everything you need to know about both missions."
Patrick
Tower Master
Patrick

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Kaurava Campaign   The Kaurava Campaign - Pagina 3 Emptywo apr 17, 2013 11:10 am

Brother's I say we shine the light of The Emperor inside the darkness invading the Outpost!!

For the Emperor !

Drogue43
Supreme Sorcerer
Drogue43

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Kaurava Campaign   The Kaurava Campaign - Pagina 3 Emptywo apr 17, 2013 12:52 pm

I vote for outpost 82... lets go solve that mysterious problem
Shas'o Jon'as
Witch Elf
Shas'o Jon'as

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Kaurava Campaign   The Kaurava Campaign - Pagina 3 Emptywo apr 17, 2013 4:53 pm

what is the worse that could happen at that outpost? we already encountered a demon
FL3X
Lokhir Fellheart
FL3X

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Kaurava Campaign   The Kaurava Campaign - Pagina 3 Emptywo apr 17, 2013 5:43 pm

Shas'o Jon'as schreef:
what is the worse that could happen at that outpost? we already encountered a demon

but you didn't have to fight it Smile except your soul is now marked
Drogue43
Supreme Sorcerer
Drogue43

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Kaurava Campaign   The Kaurava Campaign - Pagina 3 Emptywo apr 17, 2013 6:00 pm

FL3X schreef:
Shas'o Jon'as schreef:

is that a notification of what we will be finding at the outpost Razz
Shas'o Jon'as
Witch Elf
Shas'o Jon'as

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Kaurava Campaign   The Kaurava Campaign - Pagina 3 Emptywo apr 17, 2013 7:52 pm

FL3X schreef:
Shas'o Jon'as schreef:

thanks to that, i'm now paranoide (bought for 500xp)
Drogue43
Supreme Sorcerer
Drogue43

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Kaurava Campaign   The Kaurava Campaign - Pagina 3 Emptywo apr 17, 2013 7:53 pm

Shas'o Jon'as schreef:
FL3X schreef:
Shas'o Jon'as schreef:

thanks to that, i'm now paranoide (bought for 500xp)

same here brother same here....
FL3X
Lokhir Fellheart
FL3X

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Kaurava Campaign   The Kaurava Campaign - Pagina 3 Emptywo apr 17, 2013 9:57 pm

Drogue43 schreef:

is that a notification of what we will be finding at the outpost Razz

nee, anders zou het wel Angelos of Thule zijn die iets zeggen
Gesponsorde inhoud

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Kaurava Campaign   The Kaurava Campaign - Pagina 3 Empty

The Kaurava Campaign
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 3 van 5Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Volgende
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» Req "The Kaurava Campaign"
» Kaurava Campaign - The Distress Call (part 1)
» The purification of Kaurava IV "Aurelia"
» Campaign B
» New Campaign

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Hermelijn Community :: RPG :: Groep 2 Deathwatch RPG-
Ga naar: