Hermelijn Community
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

The place where warhammer and Warmachine players from the Hermelijn gather

IndexLaatste afbeeldingenZoekenRegistrerenInloggen

Battle results campaign phase I

Ga naar beneden 
+6
Lord_Ebonius
Oracles
FL3X
Bart VM
Drogue43
Necron
10 plaatsers
Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2
AuteurBericht
Hollow_man
Malekith's Best Friend
Hollow_man

Aantal berichten : 1344
Registration date : 16-10-08
Leeftijd : 36

Battle results campaign phase I - Pagina 2 Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Battle results campaign phase I   Battle results campaign phase I - Pagina 2 Emptyza okt 12, 2013 11:16 am

Thomas (ruin A) vs Olivier (imperium A) op Karlack edit, ik bedoelde aurum, dat is waar het gebeurde...
win voor Thomas

extended versions vragen meer tijd...

Laatst aangepast door Hollow_man op za okt 12, 2013 5:21 pm; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Necron
Malekith's Best Friend
Necron

Aantal berichten : 2193
Registration date : 15-07-09
Leeftijd : 44

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Battle results campaign phase I   Battle results campaign phase I - Pagina 2 Emptyza okt 12, 2013 5:08 pm

Thomas "Hollow_Man" (Forces of Ruin A) vs Jeroen "Necron" (Imperium B) on Aurum > win voor Thomas
http://www.teambelgium.eu
Patrick
Tower Master
Patrick

Aantal berichten : 219

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Battle results campaign phase I   Battle results campaign phase I - Pagina 2 Emptyzo okt 13, 2013 10:00 pm

space marines(patrick ) vs, misguided Imperial Troops (Arno, forces of ruin A ?) @ Imbru Win voor Space Marines,

Narrative volgt later :-p

Goed gespeeld van de Arno btw !
http://www.wanderingwolves.com
Patrick
Tower Master
Patrick

Aantal berichten : 219

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Battle results campaign phase I   Battle results campaign phase I - Pagina 2 Emptyma okt 14, 2013 9:05 am

<<Battle barge "The pride of Luna", orbitting Spite>>

After the Tau enforces a tactical redeployement on Spite we received orders to investigate disturbing messages from Imbru. Reports claimed that a small strikeforce of Imperial Guard were misled or even turned traitor. This battle barge was dispatched to deal with the situation.

Upon entering the system word received us that the situation quickly needed to be contained & a 'permanent' solution needed to be found to strengthen the Chain Of Command of the Guard.

The misguided forces was quickly located and Capt. Shrike was dispatched with a small force to deal. Having deployed unto the planet and being received by lasfire made it clear that the former Imperial Guard commander needed to be tought the ways of his error before the records of this group could be adapted...

Throughout the Combat he tried to misguide, deceive us that he was NOT a heretic nor a follower of Chaos and yet having opened fire & continually resisted attempts at regaining the Chain Of Command he proved us otherwise.

The Traitor Guard strikeforce was quickly disarmed, their armor support neutralised and their commander surrounded resulting in a strengthening of the Imperial forces @ Imbru.

The Emperor protects !
http://www.wanderingwolves.com
Gesponsorde inhoud

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Battle results campaign phase I   Battle results campaign phase I - Pagina 2 Empty

Battle results campaign phase I
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 2 van 2Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» Battle results campaign phase III
» Battle results campaign phase IV
» Battle results campaign phase II
» Phase 1 Results
» Campaign Phase 1

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Hermelijn Community :: Warhammer 40k :: 40K Campaigns :: Hermelijn 40k 6th ed. narative escalation campaign II-
Ga naar: