Hermelijn Community
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

The place where warhammer and Warmachine players from the Hermelijn gather

IndexLaatste afbeeldingenZoekenRegistrerenInloggen

Battle results campaign phase I

Ga naar beneden 
+6
Lord_Ebonius
Oracles
FL3X
Bart VM
Drogue43
Necron
10 plaatsers
Ga naar pagina : 1, 2  Volgende
AuteurBericht
Necron
Malekith's Best Friend
Necron

Aantal berichten : 2193
Registration date : 15-07-09
Leeftijd : 44

Battle results campaign phase I Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Battle results campaign phase I   Battle results campaign phase I Emptyza sep 07, 2013 3:46 am

Post hier de resultaten van jullie gespeelde battles! Vergeet de planeet niet te vermelden!

Philippe "Philuz XIII" (Imperium A) & Jeroen "Necron" (Imperium B) vs Kris "Kris" (Forces of Ruin B) & Peter "Great Unclean One" (Forces of Ruin B) op planeet Magog > Win voor Philippe en Jeroen
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
http://www.teambelgium.eu
Drogue43
Supreme Sorcerer
Drogue43

Aantal berichten : 273
Registration date : 01-09-12
Leeftijd : 29

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Battle results campaign phase I   Battle results campaign phase I Emptyza sep 07, 2013 12:26 pm

Pieter "drogue43" (Forces of Ruin B) vs Thomas "Hollow_man" (Forces of Ruin A) op planeet Vanity > Win voor Thomas
Bart VM
Malekith's Best Friend
Bart VM

Aantal berichten : 1054
Registration date : 11-03-10
Leeftijd : 48

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Battle results campaign phase I   Battle results campaign phase I Emptyza sep 07, 2013 5:52 pm

<< Battle Cruiser "Fiery Vengeance", orbitting Spite >>

Determined to drive the Xenos treat from Spite once and for all, elements of the strike force "Vulkan's Hammer" joined forces with the Imperial forces already engaged on the planet's surface. Drop pods rained down from the skies, while Stormtalon gunships swooped down to rain destruction on one of the Tau scouting parties that were discovered during a routine patrol of the area. Ground forces were deployed and were ready to smoke out the entrenched Xenos. Suddenly, the skies darkened as hordes of battlesuits dropped down, delivered by stealthed enemy dropships.
While the Tau took a heavy toll for their arrogance, the superior mobility and firepower of the blueskins proved too much for even the formidable Adeptus Astartes. Enforcing a tactical redeployment, the Tau strenghtened their stranglehold upon the loyal citizens of Spite, earning the wrath eternal of the Emperor's hammer! While the battle may be lost, in the end the foul Xenos threat shall be purged from the sector.

For the Emperor!

Jonas² (Tau²) vs. Patrick (Imp.A) & Bart VM (Imp. B): 7 - 5 win voor Tau

Mission: Cruscade
Deployment: Hammer and Anvil

Tau: 1x Primary Objective, First Blood, 2x Warlord kill, Linebreaker
Imperium: 1x Primary Objective, 1x Warlord Kill, Linebreaker

Thought of the day: From Duty, Work and Death, there can be no respite.
FL3X
Lokhir Fellheart
FL3X

Aantal berichten : 364
Registration date : 27-12-08
Leeftijd : 33

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Battle results campaign phase I   Battle results campaign phase I Emptyza sep 07, 2013 8:10 pm

KrisVV "FL3X" (Forces of Ruin B) en kobe "Raggbur" (Forces of Ruin A) vs. Olivier "Lord_Ebonius" (Imperium A) en stijn "Mazari Sharif" (Imperium B) op planeet Vanity

--> Victory voor Kris en Kobe (die vervangen werd later) met 12 - 5

Mission: The Scouring

Forces of Ruin: 8 Objective Points, Slay The Warlord x 2, First Blood, Linebreaker
Imperium: 5 Objective Points
http://djfl3x.tk
Oracles
Witch Elf
Oracles

Aantal berichten : 113
Registration date : 21-09-10
Leeftijd : 33

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Battle results campaign phase I   Battle results campaign phase I Emptyza sep 07, 2013 9:25 pm

Bart VM schreef:
<< Battle Cruiser "Fiery Vengeance", orbitting Spite >>

Determined to drive the Xenos treat from Spite once and for all, elements of the strike force "Vulkan's Hammer" joined forces with the Imperial forces already engaged on the planet's surface. Drop pods rained down from the skies, while Stormtalon gunships swooped down to rain destruction on one of the Tau scouting parties that were discovered during a routine patrol of the area. Ground forces were deployed and were ready to smoke out the entrenched Xenos. Suddenly, the skies darkened as hordes of battlesuits dropped down, delivered by stealthed enemy dropships.
While the Tau took a heavy toll for their arrogance, the superior mobility and firepower of the blueskins proved too much for even the formidable Adeptus Astartes. Enforcing a tactical redeployment, the Tau strenghtened their stranglehold upon the loyal citizens of Spite, earning the wrath eternal of the Emperor's hammer! While the battle may be lost, in the end the foul Xenos threat shall be purged from the sector.

For the Emperor!

Jonas² (Tau²) vs. Patrick (Imp.A) & Bart VM (Imp. B): 7 - 5 win voor Tau

Mission: Cruscade

Tau: 1x Primary Objective, First Blood, 2x Warlord kill, Linebreaker
Imperium: 1x Primary Objective, 1x Warlord Kill, Linebreaker

Thought of the day: From Duty, Work and Death, there can be no respite.
Battle results campaign phase I Smells_like_tauva2
Bart VM
Malekith's Best Friend
Bart VM

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Battle results campaign phase I   Battle results campaign phase I Emptyza sep 07, 2013 10:33 pm

@Oracles.

Battle results campaign phase I No_zpseabecfe7
Necron
Malekith's Best Friend
Necron

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Battle results campaign phase I   Battle results campaign phase I Emptyzo sep 08, 2013 6:16 pm

Bart "Bart VM" (Imperium B) & Jeroen "Necron" (Imperium B) vs Jonas "Oracles" (Taudar) & Bart "Bart VdB" (Taudar) op planeet Eleusis > Win voor Jonas en Bart
Necron
Malekith's Best Friend
Necron

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Battle results campaign phase I   Battle results campaign phase I Emptyza sep 14, 2013 3:22 am

Tim "TimDG" (Imperium A) & Jeroen "Necron" (Imperium B) vs Kris "FL3X" (Forces of Ruin B) & Pieter "Drogue43" (Forces of Ruin B) op planeet Eleusis > Win voor Tim en Jeroen
Drogue43
Supreme Sorcerer
Drogue43

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Battle results campaign phase I   Battle results campaign phase I Emptyvr sep 20, 2013 11:07 pm

Pieter "Drogue43" (Forces of Ruin B) vs. Siebe "Siebe" (Taudar) op planeet Spite

>Draw
Lord_Ebonius
Death Hag
Lord_Ebonius

Aantal berichten : 228
Registration date : 01-08-12

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Battle results campaign phase I   Battle results campaign phase I Emptyvr sep 20, 2013 11:18 pm

Bolle "lord_ebonius" vs arne
Space wolves imperium a vs forces of ruin a
Planeet Karlack
Win imperium a
Hollow_man
Malekith's Best Friend
Hollow_man

Aantal berichten : 1344
Registration date : 16-10-08
Leeftijd : 36

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Battle results campaign phase I   Battle results campaign phase I Emptyza sep 21, 2013 3:34 pm

Thomas VS Bart VdB op eleusis:
win voor Thomas
Patrick
Tower Master
Patrick

Aantal berichten : 219

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Battle results campaign phase I   Battle results campaign phase I Emptyza sep 21, 2013 4:06 pm

Necron schreef:
Tim "TimDG" (Imperium A) & Jeroen "Necron" (Imperium B) vs Kris "FL3X" (Forces of Ruin B) & Pieter "Drogue43" (Forces of Ruin B) op planeet Eleusis > Win voor Tim en Jeroen
Drogue43 schreef:
Pieter "Drogue43" (Forces of Ruin B) vs. Siebe "Siebe" (Taudar) op planeet Spite

>Draw
Lord_Ebonius schreef:
Bolle "lord_ebonius" vs arne
Space wolves imperium a vs forces of ruin a
Planeet Karlack
Win imperium a
Hollow_man schreef:
win voor Thomas
stunned by the details of this narration ....

Kudo's for Homer :-p
http://www.wanderingwolves.com
Philuz XIII
Master Assassin - Moderator
Philuz XIII

Aantal berichten : 1349

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Battle results campaign phase I   Battle results campaign phase I Emptyza sep 21, 2013 11:36 pm

Their horrible warstories chilled me to bone too

Goeie reminder aan iedereen om wat details van je battles door te geven aan Thomas; Hij zal er met veel plezier wat gedoe rond schrijven. Hij heeft daar volgende week ruim 4 dagen de tijd voor op zijn hotelkamer in UK...
Smile
Bart VM
Malekith's Best Friend
Bart VM

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Battle results campaign phase I   Battle results campaign phase I Emptyzo sep 22, 2013 12:23 am

Philuz XIII schreef:
Hij heeft daar volgende week ruim 4 dagen de tijd voor op zijn hotelkamer in UK...
Smile
Doet mij er aan denken, neem jij de handboeien mee of is het dit jaar mijn beurt?
Hollow_man
Malekith's Best Friend
Hollow_man

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Battle results campaign phase I   Battle results campaign phase I Emptyzo sep 22, 2013 1:24 pm

Ik hoop dat jullie je realiseren dat ik virtueel alle stukjes op meerdere manieren kan schrijven. Een paar voorbeelden:

The enemy was no match for the salamander's superior mobility. Chapter master Homeros commended captain Bad'ass for choosing a strategy centered around fast bikers who made it impossible for the enemy to pin them down, leaving them unable to mount an effective counter attack.
OF
The salamanders went in guns blazing. When the enemy fired back however, instead of immediately fleeing like in all the standard salamander training simulations, they realized they actually could get hurt. Blind panic seized them and they ran while screaming like little girls. Luckily they were on fast bikes, so most of them got away.

Lord commander Philbrecht dispatched his trusted and valiant allies of the imperial guard steel legion to deal with the chaos invasion. The task would not be simple, yet he had full confidence in their abilities. The might of the black templars was needed against even greater foes.
OF
Lord commander Philbrecht dared not leave his command vehicle. Instead he sent out the guardsmen cannon fodder, crawled in a corner of his land raider and cried there a little, hoping the horrible noises outside would go away soon...

Het is werkelijk maar hoe je het vertelt...
Bart VM
Malekith's Best Friend
Bart VM

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Battle results campaign phase I   Battle results campaign phase I Emptyzo sep 22, 2013 9:16 pm

Wanneer je de Salamander fluff schrijft, hou dan ook in gedachten dat je drie nachten op dezelfde kamer als Chapter Master Homeros ligt... And what happens in Solihull stays in Solihull. #Scarred4Lyf Twisted Evil
Necron
Malekith's Best Friend
Necron

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Battle results campaign phase I   Battle results campaign phase I Emptydi sep 24, 2013 7:28 am

Bart VM schreef:
Wanneer je de Salamander fluff schrijft, hou dan ook in gedachten dat je drie nachten op dezelfde kamer als Chapter Master Homeros ligt... And what happens in Solihull stays in Solihull. #Scarred4Lyf   Twisted Evil
Damn, nu weet iedereen waarom ik niet meega dit jaar ;(
Hollow_man
Malekith's Best Friend
Hollow_man

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Battle results campaign phase I   Battle results campaign phase I Emptydi sep 24, 2013 10:14 am

Ik ben voorbereid
Hollow_man
Malekith's Best Friend
Hollow_man

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Battle results campaign phase I   Battle results campaign phase I Emptywo sep 25, 2013 1:23 am

Hollow_man schreef:
win voor Thomas
extended version:

My days of serving as an astropath for the imperium seemed like years ago, even though it had only been a few weeks. But it was hard to keep track of time when one had as little rest as I did. I fought sleep for days on end, for when I slept, the dreams would return. Nightmares of the imperium in flames, of unspeakable horrors and tides of blood, voices crying out blasphemies, and the maddening laughter of de ruinous gods echoing across the galaxy. I had seen how the caretakers handled an astropath troubled in such way, and emperor forgive me, I did not want to die. So I fled here, amidst other outcasts in the wilderness of Eleusis. Heretics, Tau sympathizers and other kinds of traitors all, but I had no choice but to endure their company.

It was dusk when they came. Hated enemies of the imperium, foul xenos breed, the riddlers known as the eldar. The tau sympathizers amongst our ragtag band cheered, for they knew the eldar are in league with the tau, and approached them carelessly. But I, even though outcast, even though on the run, still a loyal servant of the emperor, knew the xenos for what they were, and I hid.

My precaution had not been in vain, as without warning, the xenos unleashed a hail of projectiles upon my companions and cut them down to the last. One of the eldar, clad in runic armour, pointed in my direction. Somehow he knew exactly where I was. I knew it wouldn’t be long before they would find me, I knew I was going to die. I prayed to the emperor like I had never prayed before in my life, imploring him to spare me. It was then that I heard the voice speak to my mind: ‘Do you wish to live?’

The voice was beautiful, and filled my soul with golden light. Surely, the emperor was hearing my plea.
‘Yes’ I answered.
‘Then call out to me, invite me to enter this world.’ Said the voice.
Emperor have mercy on my soul, I did.

With a wail of reality being torn, the horrors from my dreams manifested in my waking hours. The eldar reacted with preternatural agility, as if they had known beforehand such a thing might happen, and fired their shurikens into the daemons, to little effect however. The daemons responded with a storm of sorcerous fire, slaying a great many of the xenos. When a giant, vulture-like abomination swept down from the skies and crushed their rune-caster underfoot, the eldar’s resolve faltered and they fled.

The great daemon turned its twin heads to me, and spoke. The voice grinded against my mind like a serrated blade to bone, and sounded like the whispering spirits of a thousand murdered children, yet I could hear a dark and utterly evil amusement in it. ‘Your wish has been granted little sorcerer, you live.’
I dared not, could not speak.
‘In return, I ask very little of you. Listen as I foretell the coming of Kal Thorak, true son of Lorgar, worthy bearer of the word. The minions of the corpse-emperor will scatter before him like leaves to the wind, and he will tear a bloody trail through the galaxy and shatter the iron collar. Terra will fall, and the imperium will drown in tides of chaos…
I am his prophet, and you are to be his herald. Use the power great Tzeentch has granted to you, and let his coming be known to all, so they may cower before the might of the gods.’

Its will was overwhelming, I could only obey.

-system wide astropathic transmission, received by all with psychic ability. Exact origin unknown.-

Laatst aangepast door Hollow_man op za okt 05, 2013 1:24 am; in totaal 2 keer bewerkt
Patrick
Tower Master
Patrick

Aantal berichten : 219

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Battle results campaign phase I   Battle results campaign phase I Emptywo sep 25, 2013 2:36 pm

Hollow_man schreef:
Ik hoop dat jullie je realiseren dat ik virtueel alle stukjes op meerdere manieren kan schrijven. Een paar voorbeelden:

The enemy was no match for the salamander's superior mobility. Chapter master Homeros commended captain Bad'ass for choosing a strategy centered around fast bikers who made it impossible for the enemy to pin them down, leaving them unable to mount an effective counter attack.
OF
The salamanders went in guns blazing. When the enemy fired back however, instead of immediately fleeing like in all the standard salamander training simulations, they realized they actually could get hurt. Blind panic seized them and they ran while screaming like little girls. Luckily they were on fast bikes, so most of them got away.

Lord commander Philbrecht dispatched his trusted and valiant allies of the imperial guard steel legion to deal with the chaos invasion. The task would not be simple, yet he had full confidence in their abilities. The might of the black templars was needed against even greater foes.
OF
Lord commander Philbrecht dared not leave his command vehicle. Instead he sent out the guardsmen cannon fodder, crawled in a corner of his land raider and cried there a little, hoping the horrible noises outside would go away soon...

Het is werkelijk maar hoe je het vertelt...
<grin>

hmm ok euhm .. ik denk in beide gevallen de eerste versie :-D
http://www.wanderingwolves.com
Bart VM
Malekith's Best Friend
Bart VM

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Battle results campaign phase I   Battle results campaign phase I Emptywo sep 25, 2013 7:48 pm

Hollow_man schreef:
Hollow_man schreef:
win voor Thomas
extended version:

[i]My days of serving as an astropath for the imperium seemed like years ago, even though it had only been a few weeks. But it was hard to count the days when one had as little rest as I did. I fought sleep for days on end, for when I slept, the dreams would return. Nightmares of the imperium in flames, of unspeakable

<snip>

‘To return the favor, I ask very little of you. Listen as I foretell the coming of Kal Thorak, true son of Lorgar, worthy bearer of the word. The minions of the corpse-emperor will scatter before him like leaves to the wind, and he will tear a bloody trail through the galaxy and break the iron collar. Terra will fall, and the imperium will die in flames…
I am his prophet, and you are to be his herald. Use the power great Tzeentch has granted to you, and let his coming be known to all, so they may cower before the might of the gods.’
Through this piece of exquisite literature, Kal Thorak, true Son of Lorgar, worthy Bearer of the Word, just saved his bacon for at least one night Wink 

Heel knap werk!
xajoka
Crone Hellebron
xajoka

Aantal berichten : 583
Registration date : 11-05-11
Leeftijd : 31

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Battle results campaign phase I   Battle results campaign phase I Emptywo okt 02, 2013 6:03 pm

KrisVV "FL3X" (Forces of Ruin B) vs xander "xajoka" (Imperium B) op Imbru
win voor Imperium B
Drogue43
Supreme Sorcerer
Drogue43

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Battle results campaign phase I   Battle results campaign phase I Emptyza okt 05, 2013 1:07 am

Pieter "Drogue43" (Forces of Ruin B) & Kris "Fl3x" (Forces of Ruin B) vs  Stijn "mazar'i sharif"(Imperium B) & Xander "xajoka"  (Imperium B) op planeet Karlack> Win voor Pieter & Kris

Battle on Karlack:

Their was darkness just before the dawn, both armies where deploying themselves infront of eachother, on one side their were Dark Angels en Salamanders, on the other Chaos space marines both loyal to Nurgle. The Chaos space marines marched first towards their "former brothers". A few Chaos Rhino's drove to the front aswell on the other side a Chaos Vindicator together with a few Chaos Spawns accompanied by marines were running to the frontlines aswell, Havocs from afar shot on of the Dark angels Rhino destroying it and with that the Dark Angels were forced to get into the open.

The Space Marines fought back the Dark Angels that came out of the destroyed Rhino marched towards on of the Chaos Rhinos were one of the Lord had enter aswell came a Landspeeder driving into the fray. Meanwhile on the other side of the battlefield a Darkshroud went to the front while a droppod of the Salamanders entered the battlefield with in it an Iron Clad Dreadnought, both of them right infront of the Vindicator, Spawns and Chaos space marines. They immediately started shooting on the forces but to no use only a few Chaos space marine died and the Chaos Vindicator who true the use of its smoke withstood a meltashot of the Dreadnought.

The Chaos space marines attacked back, getting closer to the front the Chaos Vindicator shooting to the back of the Space marines, the Spawns charging the Darkshroud and a squad of chaos space marines trying to shoot the Dreadnought, the meltashot of the chaos space marines penetraded the Dreadnought instantly destroying this ancient walker. On the other side of the battlefield the Havocs destroyed the Landspeeder.

Vulcan seeing this devastation charged the Chaos lord that left his vehicle due to the Dark Angels destroying it. Vulcan together with his squad shot against the chaos space marines and the other way around. When all the bolters and flamers where emptied they charged the Chaos lord challenging the now lonely Vulcan to single combat, Vulcan stabbed the Chaos lord wounding him but the wound wasn't enough to kill him with that he attacked back, he wounded Vulcan with his powerfist the blow was so forcefull and the strength of the Lord to much that Vulcan stumbled down and died between his brother on the battlefield.

The Chaos Lord with the death and blood of Vulcan on his hands laughed by his victory and with it the dark gods gifted him a boon, the boon twisted the Lord making him larger, bloating bigger and around him a cloud of pestilence and flies his power armour bulging around his new form the once Lord now became a Daemon Prince of nurgle, with that the Space Marines saw no way to gain the upper hand and the Company Master of the Dark Angels with the Salamanders decided to retreat but before they did this the Company Master killed the Chaos Spawns so that all the forces could escape without getting hunted down by those beasts of chaos.

And with that new forces landed on the planet of Karlack.... but not a force that the Imperium was counting on....
Hollow_man
Malekith's Best Friend
Hollow_man

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Battle results campaign phase I   Battle results campaign phase I Emptyza okt 05, 2013 10:11 am

Thomas (ruin A) en Arne (ruin A) tegen Tim (imperium A) en Siebe (taudar) op spite:
Win voor Thomas en Arne
Necron
Malekith's Best Friend
Necron

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Battle results campaign phase I   Battle results campaign phase I Emptyza okt 12, 2013 3:43 am

Vergeet de resultaten van de battles van vanavond niet te posten ...
Gesponsorde inhoud

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Battle results campaign phase I   Battle results campaign phase I Empty

Battle results campaign phase I
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 2Ga naar pagina : 1, 2  Volgende
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» Battle results campaign phase III
» Battle results campaign phase IV
» Battle results campaign phase II
» Phase 1 Results
» Campaign Phase 1

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Hermelijn Community :: Warhammer 40k :: 40K Campaigns :: Hermelijn 40k 6th ed. narative escalation campaign II-
Ga naar: