Hermelijn Community
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

The place where warhammer and Warmachine players from the Hermelijn gather

IndexLaatste afbeeldingenZoekenRegistrerenInloggen

The Kaurava Campaign

Ga naar beneden 
+5
Drogue43
Patrick
Hollow_man
khamelot
FL3X
9 plaatsers
Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuteurBericht
FL3X
Lokhir Fellheart
FL3X

Aantal berichten : 364
Registration date : 27-12-08
Leeftijd : 33

The Kaurava Campaign - Pagina 5 Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Kaurava Campaign   The Kaurava Campaign - Pagina 5 Emptyma nov 04, 2013 9:45 pm

after dealing a devastating blow to the Eldar forces, you are faced with a more horrendous truth;
The Tyrannids have invaded planet Meridian... Angel Forge is in peril, Captain Davian Thule is incapacitated and Imperial forces are spread thin...

OPTIE 1:

Planet Typhon (de eerste planeet waar jullie op waren):

Apothecary Gordian: "We have located the Tyrannid who attacked captain Thule. It is strongly possible that i can create a anti-venom that could revive him. For now he is locked in stasis"

TARGET: Tyrannid Lictor strain
RESISTANCE: Medium/Heavy
PLANETARY INFO: Jungle terrain and swamps

OPTIE 2:

Gabriel Angelos: "Good news, members of the Deathwatch. The inquisition has extended their aid to us to push back the Xenos threat on Meridian. Though it is not only Tyrannids that we fight.. Ork Freebooters have appeared on Meridian led by a warboss named "Kap'n Boomstick". The Ork horde is now tied in combat with Tyrannids, but not for long. There is also still the Eldar threat.. The words from this so called Far Seer Tal'Deer bother me.."

TARGET: Xenos of any kind, secure a foothold for the inquisition
RESISTANCE: Heavy
PLANETARY INFO: The streets of Forge World Meridian
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
http://djfl3x.tk
Pinguin
Warrior
Pinguin

Aantal berichten : 20
Registration date : 05-08-13
Leeftijd : 34

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Kaurava Campaign   The Kaurava Campaign - Pagina 5 Emptydi nov 05, 2013 2:56 pm

If I remember well last time we had X-1 allies in terminator armor (sorry that i forgot the details) and a dude coming out of the warp to aid us, unless the inquisition locked him away, can he/them be of any assistance to buy additional time on one of the options ? although the loss of captain Thule is unthinkable, losing a forge world might lose us the war.

Now that captain Thule is in stasis, is he still in direct danger ?
  -> is there more information about the whereabouts of the Tyrannid Lictor? if we can do a tactical hit and run we might be as well of assistance on Meridian, for when orks or tyrannids (or/and Eldar) want to play with the inquisition

How long will the inquisition last when tyrannids & orks should get bored of beating each other up?
  -> are we needed there to push back the Xenos or hold the line ?
FL3X
Lokhir Fellheart
FL3X

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Kaurava Campaign   The Kaurava Campaign - Pagina 5 Emptydi nov 05, 2013 4:01 pm

Pinguin schreef:
If I remember well last time we had X-1 allies in terminator armor (sorry that i forgot the details) and a dude coming out of the warp to aid us, unless the inquisition locked him away, can he/them be of any assistance to buy additional time on one of the options ? although the loss of captain Thule is unthinkable, losing a forge world might lose us the war.
Gabriel Angelos: Sergeant Tarkus and his tactical marines are sent on a separate mission to secure an important communications array. With it, we can find the weak spot in the Tyrannid Hive Fleet.
The incursion from the warp was a lost brother from the Blood Angels chapter returning. After serious questioning and tests, Brother Danterius was returned to his Kill-Team within the Deathwatch.
(en iemand nen dude noemen tege de captain van de 1st company van de blood ravens, slechten rp)

Pinguin schreef:
Now that captain Thule is in stasis, is he still in direct danger ?
  -> is there more information about the whereabouts of the Tyrannid Lictor? if we can do a tactical hit and run we might be as well of assistance on Meridian, for when orks or tyrannids (or/and Eldar) want to play with the inquisition
Apothecary Gordian: Captain Thule is not in any danger since he is locked in stasis (in case you wonder, stasis: frozen in time and state). We can not get an exact pin-point location on the Tyrannid Lictor strain. It is cunning and agile and most importantly, it evolved a series of cloacking abilities.
This mission requires your full attention. And even though losing the Meridian is harsh, losing Captain Thule will cause serious morale drops and will make the fall of Angel Forge nothing but certain hold the line ?

Pinguin schreef:
How long will the inquisition last when tyrannids & orks should get bored of beating each other up?
  -> are we needed there to push back the Xenos or hold the line ?
Sergeant Cyrus: The Inquisition has a sizeable force, but if one thing is certain is that you can not prepare for the Tyrannid hordes... They will hold for as long as they can as soon as they get hit. Once resistance becomes to hard, we will receive word. But do not overestimate them.. I also served in the Deathwatch once and if I learned something, it's that not all is what it seems...
Sergeant Thaddeus: My squad and I will assist the inquisition and bring death from the skies!
Drogue43
Supreme Sorcerer
Drogue43

Aantal berichten : 273
Registration date : 01-09-12
Leeftijd : 29

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Kaurava Campaign   The Kaurava Campaign - Pagina 5 Emptydi nov 05, 2013 4:48 pm

Citaat :
Apothecary Gordian: Captain Thule is not in any danger since he is locked in stasis (in case you wonder, stasis: frozen in time and state). We can not get an exact pin-point location on the Tyrannid Lictor strain. It is cunning and agile and most importantly, it evolved a series of cloacking abilities.
This mission requires your full attention. And even though losing the Meridian is harsh, losing Captain Thule will cause serious morale drops and will make the fall of Angel Forge nothing but certain hold the line ?
I agree, think about it if Captain Thule would die the morale would be devastating, even now the moral could be broken after hearing what happened to one of the most famed Blood Ravens. But if we could save Captain Thule the morale would be raised maybe doublefold. Not only that but maybe we can use the data we acquire on the mission to aid the inquisition against the Tyrannid horde.

With that said is there any more knowledge about the Lictor's whereabouts, are there any other Tyrannids or potential enemies around the Lictor?
And will be getting suited equipment to retract the poison? Just in case... to be sure that is.

so if its not clear i vote for Option 1
FL3X
Lokhir Fellheart
FL3X

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Kaurava Campaign   The Kaurava Campaign - Pagina 5 Emptydi nov 05, 2013 6:47 pm

Drogue43 schreef:

With that said is there any more knowledge about the Lictor's whereabouts, are there any other Tyrannids or potential enemies around the Lictor?
And will be getting suited equipment to retract the poison? Just in case... to be sure that is.
Apothecary Gordian: The Lictor has no exact location, but we have narrowed it down to the cliffsides of the jungle. Normal Tyrannid strains were sighted in the form of Hormogaunts and a few Warrior class strains with bio-mutated weaponry. As for the toxins, I can only provide each one of the kill-team with one de-tox. It will not cancel out the poison, but slow it down significantly so that it can be treated and cured once I have the Lictor's venom glands.
Drogue43
Supreme Sorcerer
Drogue43

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Kaurava Campaign   The Kaurava Campaign - Pagina 5 Emptydi nov 05, 2013 7:48 pm

FL3X schreef:
Drogue43 schreef:

Apothecary Gordian: The Lictor has no exact location, but we have narrowed it down to the cliffsides of the jungle. Normal Tyrannid strains were sighted in the form of Hormogaunts and a few Warrior class strains with bio-mutated weaponry. As for the toxins, I can only provide each one of the kill-team with one de-tox. It will not cancel out the poison, but slow it down significantly so that it can be treated and cured once I have the Lictor's venom glands.
Still seems like something usefull... anything else needed from the Tyrannids, for to make a toxin against them like some kind of genophage, or anything that would give us a hand in battling them?
FL3X
Lokhir Fellheart
FL3X

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Kaurava Campaign   The Kaurava Campaign - Pagina 5 Emptydi nov 05, 2013 8:00 pm

Drogue43 schreef:

Still seems like something usefull... anything else needed from the Tyrannids, for to make a toxin against them like some kind of genophage, or anything that would give us a hand in battling them?
Apothecary Gordian: I will be able to deterioarate enough from the Lictor's venom since it is the most powerful. As for the possibility of a genophage, I have strict orders from the inquisition to deliver any Xenos specimens to them. They will, in combination with the knowledge from the Ultramarines, provide us with variable toxins and anti-venoms
Shas'o Jon'as
Witch Elf
Shas'o Jon'as

Aantal berichten : 114
Registration date : 02-10-11

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Kaurava Campaign   The Kaurava Campaign - Pagina 5 Emptydi nov 05, 2013 8:37 pm

there is also a possibility that you can track Lictors by following the pheromone trail they leave behind for other tyranid creatures to follow, so if we can discover one, there is a (small) chance that we can find one, but with the danger to encounter more and bigger tyranids
Drogue43
Supreme Sorcerer
Drogue43

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Kaurava Campaign   The Kaurava Campaign - Pagina 5 Emptydi nov 05, 2013 9:03 pm

Citaat :
Apothecary Gordian: I will be able to deterioarate enough from the Lictor's venom since it is the most powerful. As for the possibility of a genophage, I have strict orders from the inquisition to deliver any Xenos specimens to them. They will, in combination with the knowledge from the Ultramarines, provide us with variable toxins and anti-venoms
That will do, anything to weaken the Tyrannids is a Emperors blessing

Citaat :
there is also a possibility that you can track Lictors by following the pheromone trail they leave behind for other tyranid creatures to follow, so if we can discover one, there is a (small) chance that we can find one, but with the danger to encounter more and bigger tyranids
I dont know where you found out this theory Brother ( Razz), but it seems quiet time consuming to actualy track a pheromone (if we even can get a trace of it) of that exact creature, and i think we have time don't enough to actualy search its track unless its been tracked before we land on the planet, if this is going to be the mission of choice ofcourse

Laatst aangepast door Drogue43 op di nov 05, 2013 11:25 pm; in totaal 2 keer bewerkt
FL3X
Lokhir Fellheart
FL3X

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Kaurava Campaign   The Kaurava Campaign - Pagina 5 Emptydi nov 05, 2013 11:02 pm

30 req voor deze missie
Shas'o Jon'as
Witch Elf
Shas'o Jon'as

Aantal berichten : 114
Registration date : 02-10-11

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Kaurava Campaign   The Kaurava Campaign - Pagina 5 Emptywo nov 06, 2013 4:50 pm

Citaat :
Citaat :
I dont know where you found out this theory Brother ( Razz), but it seems quiet time consuming to actualy track a pheromone (if we even can get a trace of it) of that exact creature, and i think we have time don't enough to actualy search its track unless its been tracked before we land on the planet, if this is going to be the mission of choice ofcourse
I know this because I'm a Librarian, so it's my duty to read reports and lore plus there are only three options to find a Lictor:
1) Luck
2) He finds you
3) tracking a pheromone trail

So if we choose this mission, I'm afraid that this is the only option to search for a Lictor, but yes it is only a theory, but also the best way to have a advantage.
Drogue43
Supreme Sorcerer
Drogue43

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Kaurava Campaign   The Kaurava Campaign - Pagina 5 Emptywo nov 06, 2013 9:54 pm

Shas'o Jon'as schreef:
Citaat :
Citaat :
I know this because I'm a Librarian, so it's my duty to read reports and lore plus there are only three options to find a Lictor:
1) Luck
2) He finds you
3) tracking a pheromone trail
Hmm i still dont really get the connection between it.

But with that said... Apothecary Gordian any chance we have something that could track certain pheromones? And something too analyze said pheromone to see it fits??
FL3X
Lokhir Fellheart
FL3X

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Kaurava Campaign   The Kaurava Campaign - Pagina 5 Emptydo nov 07, 2013 12:30 am

Drogue43 schreef:

But with that said... Apothecary Gordian any chance we have something that could track certain pheromones? And something too analyze said pheromone to see it fits??
Apothecary Gordian: I am not certain I will be able to create a device or tracker like this. But once you are planetside, with a well established uplink, perhaps i can create a detector uploaded to your visors.
Drogue43
Supreme Sorcerer
Drogue43

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Kaurava Campaign   The Kaurava Campaign - Pagina 5 Emptydo nov 07, 2013 12:33 am

FL3X schreef:
Drogue43 schreef:

Apothecary Gordian: I am not certain I will be able to create a device or tracker like this. But once you are planetside, with a well established uplink, perhaps i can create a detector uploaded to your visors.
Seems like a plan, i have faith in our techmarine brother that he wil give us great aid on this matter.
Hollow_man
Malekith's Best Friend
Hollow_man

Aantal berichten : 1344
Registration date : 16-10-08
Leeftijd : 36

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Kaurava Campaign   The Kaurava Campaign - Pagina 5 Emptydo nov 07, 2013 1:00 am

It would be a lot easier if you gave up on your weak, limited and prone to overexertion biological eyes, and replaced them with more adaptable and inherently superior bionics. That way we wouldn't have to fumble around with visors.
FL3X
Lokhir Fellheart
FL3X

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Kaurava Campaign   The Kaurava Campaign - Pagina 5 Emptydo nov 07, 2013 1:07 am

Hollow_man schreef:
It would be a lot easier if you gave up on your weak, limited and prone to overexertion biological eyes, and replaced them with more adaptable and inherently superior bionics. That way we wouldn't have to fumble around with visors.
Apothecary Gordian: Unlike your taste for mechanical preference, it is still biological what keeps a marine sane. But since you pride yourself in your mechanical supremity, perhaps my assistance is not required and I can tend to other pressing matters
Drogue43
Supreme Sorcerer
Drogue43

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Kaurava Campaign   The Kaurava Campaign - Pagina 5 Emptydo nov 07, 2013 5:08 pm

Hollow_man schreef:

For now my body has no need for bionics and i like to keep it that way as the apothecary of the group.
With that said i do have a helmet that atleast aids me in my task without butchering my eyesockets.
FL3X
Lokhir Fellheart
FL3X

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Kaurava Campaign   The Kaurava Campaign - Pagina 5 Emptyma dec 23, 2013 11:07 pm

--++Distress signal from Angel Forge++--
--++Source: Acting Governor DeRosa++--
--++Request to deploy Space Marine reinforcements++--

DeRosa: Calling all receivers of this emergency signal, we are under heavy attack by Eldar forces.
They inflitrated Angel Forge. The power is down! Send help!

the signal repeats itself again and again.. There is no Commanding Officer to contact.
The Deathwatch will deploy to retake full control of the bastion.

Sergeant Thaddeus "You are not alone in this fight. We shall hold the main gate! Restore power to Angel Forge and we will emerge victorious!"

OBJECTIVES:

- Restore the main power to reactivate the automated defenses
- Locate the infiltrators. Kill on sight.

--++--

Deze missie is verplicht en aangezien jullie gehaast zijn is het volgende van toepassing:

- 20 req (apart van het volgende)
- 1 gratis item van maximaal 25 req
(als dit item niet word gebruikt, krijg je voor deze enkel missie een extra fatepoint)
- de gehele missie speelt zich af in Angel Forge
- uw huidige vijanden zijn de Eldar, maar niets beperkt dat tot enkel Eldar
FL3X
Lokhir Fellheart
FL3X

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Kaurava Campaign   The Kaurava Campaign - Pagina 5 Emptydi dec 24, 2013 12:01 am

even vergeten vermelden:

het item van 25 req mag ook special ammo zijn voor een signature of standard issue wargear.
Gesponsorde inhoud

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Kaurava Campaign   The Kaurava Campaign - Pagina 5 Empty

The Kaurava Campaign
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 5 van 5Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» Req "The Kaurava Campaign"
» Kaurava Campaign - The Distress Call (part 1)
» The purification of Kaurava IV "Aurelia"
» Campaign A
» Campaign B

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Hermelijn Community :: RPG :: Groep 2 Deathwatch RPG-
Ga naar: