Hermelijn Community
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

The place where warhammer and Warmachine players from the Hermelijn gather

IndexLaatste afbeeldingenZoekenRegistrerenInloggen

The Kaurava Campaign

Ga naar beneden 
+5
Drogue43
Patrick
Hollow_man
khamelot
FL3X
9 plaatsers
Ga naar pagina : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Volgende
AuteurBericht
FL3X
Lokhir Fellheart
FL3X

Aantal berichten : 364
Registration date : 27-12-08
Leeftijd : 33

The Kaurava Campaign Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: The Kaurava Campaign   The Kaurava Campaign Emptyma feb 25, 2013 3:58 pm

Na jullie intro missie en kennismaking met Gabriel Angelos, Captain Davian Thule, Sergeant Avitus en Sergeant Cyrus is het tijd om jullie keuze aan te kondigen voor welke missie jullie nu spelen.

OPTIE 1:

SkyKilla's Raid!

Davian Thule: "These parts of the lower mountain highlands have come under heavy attack by a stormboy Nob named Skykilla. He and his Stormboyz are giving us a hard time establishing a foothold against the green tide in this sector of Kaurava II. Defeating him may force his orks to flee and might grant us some information about who is pointing the Orks at valuable targets."

INTEL: The enemy is using jump infantry and standard infantry as far as intel can provide. Lieutanant Kurdis and parts of the 602nd Cadian Regiment have been pushed back and are not able to provide fire support. You will arrive via Drop-pod.

STRATEGIC TARGETS: There is both a comms relay and an imperial shrine hidden in this area. BEWARE THAT ONLY 1 MAY BE CAPTURED! As Brother Martellus, Techmarine of the Blood Ravens chapter can only deploy Field Generators once per mission.

OPTIE 2:

Junduwar Jungle

Davian Thule: "The Orks are attacking us on all fronts here. We have to defend the generators and the Communications array or we will lose our grip on this area fast. Once the attack is stalled, you will take the offensive and find the leader for this raid. Put an end to his Impure Xenos life and figure out how the greenskins discovered this location as it has never been attacked before."

INTEL: You will be dug in for the start of the mission. Once the Orks their attacks are less fierce, you can engage in a counter-assault. The leader is unknown for this mission. You have acces to 1 Tarantula Turret to be deployed at a location of the kill-team's choosing. It has been know that the greenskins like to use vehicles in this area.

STRATEGIC TARGETS: There is a comms relay hidden in this area, but might be hard to reach because you are on a defensive mission.

Eens jullie gekozen hebben welke missie er gespeeld gaat worden, zal ik hier aankondigen hoeveel requisition er beschikbaar is.

VERGEET NIET!!

Jullie mogen Sergeant Cyrus of Sergeant Avitus meenemen, maar zijn verplicht Avitus mee te nemen op de eerste missie die jullie doen van deze 2.
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
http://djfl3x.tk
khamelot
Slave off the Altar

Aantal berichten : 10
Registration date : 03-04-12

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Kaurava Campaign   The Kaurava Campaign Emptydi feb 26, 2013 1:53 pm

ik stel voor optie 1 omdat we meer waarschijnlijk die comms relay/ shrine gaan vinden en nog eens extra support gaan hebben van 602nd regiment.

anderzijds lijkt het me tof om eens ne defend en push missie te doen, zeker als devastator hihi.

ohja btw als ge ne stukje van ne ork opeet(baaaah!) zoude dan ni normaal meer willpower moeten krijgen ofzo of ne leuke waagh! abbility voor paar turns Wink.

anyway im cruising outtah this topic!!

grtz khamelot
Hollow_man
Malekith's Best Friend
Hollow_man

Aantal berichten : 1344
Registration date : 16-10-08
Leeftijd : 36

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Kaurava Campaign   The Kaurava Campaign Emptydi feb 26, 2013 10:54 pm

Ik zie optie 1 het meeste zitten omdat we blijkbaar misschien intel kunnen vinden over diegenen die de orks pushen. Als we de oorzaak kunnen vinden en elimineren wordt de orks opkuisen waazrschijnlijk eenvoudiger.
Patrick
Tower Master
Patrick

Aantal berichten : 219

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Kaurava Campaign   The Kaurava Campaign Emptydo feb 28, 2013 1:52 pm

I find both missions worthy of our attention though....

I do have a question to the 602nd Cadian Commander and a question to the Captain of this strike cruiser, before I shall pronounce my preference...

What is the composition of your Regiment?

And Captain what is there still available in means of transport capabilities?
http://www.wanderingwolves.com
FL3X
Lokhir Fellheart
FL3X

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Kaurava Campaign   The Kaurava Campaign Emptydo feb 28, 2013 4:38 pm

Patrick schreef:
I find both missions worthy of our attention though....

I do have a question to the 602nd Cadian Commander and a question to the Captain of this strike cruiser, before I shall pronounce my preference...

What is the composition of your Regiment?

And Captain what is there still available in means of transport capabilities?

(for Skykilla's Raid)
Kurdis: I have got here about 500 men in this sector, some of them heavy weapon squads. we've got a pair of a basilisk tanks and 12 Sentinels.
Davian Thule: Those will not be necessary, this is a surgical strike, not an all-out assault. You are relieved, guardsman.

(for Junduwar Jungle)

Your arrival has always been considered via drop-pod. Our Thunderhawks are occupied elsewhere and the guards have their own agenda provided by the Governor of Kaurava III.

in a nutshell: jullie zijn altijd op je eigen met 1 squad erbij van de Blood Ravens als die beschikbaar zijn.
Maar je kan misschien eens verder denken aan wie je wel de vraag kan stellen van wat hij liever heeft...
Drogue43
Supreme Sorcerer
Drogue43

Aantal berichten : 273
Registration date : 01-09-12
Leeftijd : 29

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Kaurava Campaign   The Kaurava Campaign Emptydo feb 28, 2013 4:43 pm

ik ga voor Skykilla's raid

lets help the cadian forces out and atleast find a glimpse of whats happening on this planet before its too late
FL3X
Lokhir Fellheart
FL3X

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Kaurava Campaign   The Kaurava Campaign Emptyza maa 02, 2013 3:25 pm

dus is het optie 1? iedereen akkoord? laatste kans om bezwaren te uiten.
Drogue43
Supreme Sorcerer
Drogue43

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Kaurava Campaign   The Kaurava Campaign Emptyza maa 02, 2013 3:57 pm

geen bezwaar

let go a kill some xenos! bounce
Great Unclean one
Morathi
Great Unclean one

Aantal berichten : 893
Leeftijd : 59

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Kaurava Campaign   The Kaurava Campaign Emptyza maa 02, 2013 6:40 pm

FL3X schreef:
ok Suspect
FL3X
Lokhir Fellheart
FL3X

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Kaurava Campaign   The Kaurava Campaign Emptyza maa 02, 2013 8:34 pm

Great Unclean one schreef:
FL3X schreef:
ok Suspect
+

wat? ik had nog niet van iedereen een antwoord... Nu weet ik genoeg.
Patrick
Tower Master
Patrick

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Kaurava Campaign   The Kaurava Campaign Emptyma maa 04, 2013 6:49 am

"Just one more question"... :p

"Which troops exactly are currently defending the position at Junduwar Jungle?
I do NOT like that the Empire is letting some vile Xeno's threaten to overrun our positions if we can do something about it.... Especially if we were about to lose a strategic objective as a communication array "

"However if they are Astartes defending that position they will be able to hold out untill we come back from aiding the 602nd"

:-)
FL3X
Lokhir Fellheart
FL3X

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Kaurava Campaign   The Kaurava Campaign Emptyma maa 04, 2013 3:05 pm

Patrick schreef:
"Just one more question"... :p

"Which troops exactly are currently defending the position at Junduwar Jungle?
I do NOT like that the Empire is letting some vile Xeno's threaten to overrun our positions if we can do something about it.... Especially if we were about to lose a strategic objective as a communication array "

"However if they are Astartes defending that position they will be able to hold out untill we come back from aiding the 602nd"

:-)

Thule: defense is scattered thin because of the sudden attack of the greenskin horde. Nothing more then 100 guardsmen are holding the position, aided by Tarantula Turrets and 1 heavy weapons team. The greenskins tally more than this.

AVITUS: As my profession as Devastator Marine, it would be ideal to deploy there, as the green tide will only find their halt in the form of my bolter rounds.

(waarom vroegen jullie gewoon niets aan Avitus of Cyrus? Ik heb nooit gezegd dat dit verboden is)
Patrick
Tower Master
Patrick

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Kaurava Campaign   The Kaurava Campaign Emptyma maa 04, 2013 3:50 pm

Then I thinked thee all knowest my preferences....

I say we dispatch that horde in the Jungle.... This is by far a greater challenge and a place where our presence is most needed in this Conflict.

(after looking arround the other member's of the kill-team for their approval)

(following words are spoken when the Kill-team approves)
And I'd like to invite you Brother Avitus, your Experience shall provide us with needed advice and guidance...

[
ooc: lol we weten dat het ni verboden is maar het is nog ni zo gemakkelijk om een omgangsvorm te vinden tussen die battle brothers -- allee toch voor mij... -- daarnaast als ik de keuze heb om beter geinformeerd te zijn voor we vertrekken.
In dit verband Wie verkiezen jullie voor squad-leader ? - ik stel liever de vraag om iedereen een kans te geven...

Nog een kleine vraag om verwarring mijner tweegen te vermijden.. in de missie van de Jungel staat dat er daar mogelijks nog een Communication array te vinden is ? of is dat die die bijna overrun is?

ps: voor de andere spelers, kom maar gerust tussen in de conversatie he :-p
]

Laatst aangepast door Patrick op ma maa 04, 2013 4:10 pm; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
Xeraz
Black Guard
Xeraz

Aantal berichten : 171
Registration date : 14-03-12
Leeftijd : 34

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Kaurava Campaign   The Kaurava Campaign Emptyma maa 04, 2013 3:53 pm

Ja hallo, ik lees dit juist :p

Vragen:

"Avitus, Cyrus any specialization(s) you have that might come in handy to us?"

"Any important strategic target that might be lost by the Ork assault on mission 2?" and "How important is this/are these for the Empire."
FL3X
Lokhir Fellheart
FL3X

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Kaurava Campaign   The Kaurava Campaign Emptyma maa 04, 2013 4:22 pm

@Patrick (en anderen voor wie het nog niet volledig duidelijk is)
in de Junduwar Jungle moeten jullie eerst een Communication Array verdedigen die belangrijk is om de orks te verslaan op Kaurava II.
Er is daar een Comms Relay te vinden, als je goed genoeg zoekt, maar dit is pas voor als jullie aan de counter-attack beginnen.
Eerst is het een hold-out tot de orks hun getallen verminderen.

@Robin:

Avitus is een Devastator Marine, als je wil weten wat die heeft dat handig is, vraag het aan bart of thomas, die dragen ook heavy bolters Smile

Cyrus is degene die jullie hielp in de eerste missie, hij is een scout marine met heel veel ervaring, aangezien hij een ex-lid is van de Deathwatch.
Hij weet dus goed wie jullie zijn, maar voor hem kwam het chapter eerst nu (wat logisch is als je recruiting worlds bedolven worden onder een Green Tide)

Cyrus: Stealth is my weapon. I am trained in the scouting of the battlefield and taking out essential targets, wether it is by the means of a sniper rifle or e well-placed demolition charge.

Thule: Should we lose this communications Array, it will proove more then difficult to establish a foothold against the Orks.
Should we hold this array in our possession, then a new front can be established from where we can push forward towards victory. (importance: go figure)
But the Ork Skykilla, could gain some ground against the 602nd.

De reden dat jullie kunnen kiezen is omdat jullie moeten kiezen, maar elke keuze heeft een gevolg. Jullie zitten in een oorlog ook met Xenos.
Ik had jullie reeds gezegd dat de campaign "leeft". Het kan zijn dat jullie nu een missie doen en dat de andere nog beschikbaar is, maar een andere inhoud heeft.

Hollow_man
Malekith's Best Friend
Hollow_man

Aantal berichten : 1344
Leeftijd : 36

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Kaurava Campaign   The Kaurava Campaign Emptyma maa 04, 2013 4:25 pm

Wel dan is de volge vraag vrij logisch lijkt me:
Which position is more likely to hold out while we secure the other?
FL3X
Lokhir Fellheart
FL3X

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Kaurava Campaign   The Kaurava Campaign Emptyma maa 04, 2013 4:30 pm

Hollow_man schreef:
Wel dan is de volge vraag vrij logisch lijkt me:
Which position is more likely to hold out while we secure the other?

(dank u Thomas)

Thule: Should it be necessary, I will deploy personally with a squad of Blood Ravens to stop the advance of Skykilla and his Stormboyz. Even while the Ork poses a real threat,
fighting in the dark without support is a greater risk.
Xeraz
Black Guard
Xeraz

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Kaurava Campaign   The Kaurava Campaign Emptyma maa 04, 2013 4:35 pm

Bon, dus missie 2 heeft het meest onze hulp nodig.
Daar verdedigen we ook communicatiemiddelen die wel eens handig zouden kunnen zijn.

Kunnen we ook direct goed gebruik maken van die Avitus, want mijn schieten ... Geen idee hoe die Turret werkt ...

mss nog een vraag, als ik deze mag stellen: "May you explain the exact functionality of the Turret on mission 2?" (Dus ja, hoe werkt die, met d100 rollen voor BS of gewoon damage rollen ...)

Wegens hetgeen we nu weten, neig ik naar missie 2 toe.
FL3X
Lokhir Fellheart
FL3X

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Kaurava Campaign   The Kaurava Campaign Emptyma maa 04, 2013 4:36 pm

Xeraz schreef:
Bon, dus missie 2 heeft het meest onze hulp nodig.
Daar verdedigen we ook communicatiemiddelen die wel eens handig zouden kunnen zijn.

Kunnen we ook direct goed gebruik maken van die Avitus, want mijn schieten ... Geen idee hoe die Turret werkt ...

mss nog een vraag, als ik deze mag stellen: "May you explain the exact functionality of the Turret on mission 2?" (Dus ja, hoe werkt die, met d100 rollen voor BS of gewoon damage rollen ...)

Wegens hetgeen we nu weten, neig ik naar missie 2 toe.

Een Tarantula Turret is niet zo speciaal. Firing Arc van 180°, heeft 65 BS en gebruikt van damage hetzelfde profiel als een Heavy Bolter.
Toughness van 50, AV van 8 en heeft 20 Armour-points (wounds).
Maar kan wel geen Righteous Fury rollen.
Drogue43
Supreme Sorcerer
Drogue43

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Kaurava Campaign   The Kaurava Campaign Emptyma maa 04, 2013 5:00 pm

" Very well... even though i would like to kill the damned ork skykilla. I acknowledge that the second mission is in a more dire need... this is why i say i will follow the leader of our squad..."

"With that ofcourse said we should vote who would be the leader of the squad just like Brother Bernhart said or ofcourse if someone wants to give it a shot by all means... else i would say if ofcourse i dont burden Bernhart with it that he should be the leader... he has been doing a good job so far and what isnt broke you dont need to fix i'd say..."
Patrick
Tower Master
Patrick

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Kaurava Campaign   The Kaurava Campaign Emptyma maa 04, 2013 5:18 pm

Drogue43 schreef:

"With that ofcourse said we should vote who would be the leader of the squad just like Brother Bernhart said or ofcourse if someone wants to give it a shot by all means... else i would say if ofcourse i dont burden Bernhart with it that he should be the leader... he has been doing a good job so far and what isnt broke you dont need to fix i'd say..."

[ " o.O " inside the helmet :p ]
Do not worry, I am not burdened by the task, I merely wish to grant the oppurtunity to spread knowledge and Experience as ordained by the Codex Astartes... This is a proven wisdom provided by our Primach Gulliman.

If you are all in agreement then I shall take this Task Gladly. Which brings us to the matter of the Oath....
Shas'o Jon'as
Witch Elf
Shas'o Jon'as

Aantal berichten : 114
Registration date : 02-10-11

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Kaurava Campaign   The Kaurava Campaign Emptyma maa 04, 2013 8:28 pm

Patrick schreef:

[ " o.O " inside the helmet :p ]
Do not worry, I am not burdened by the task, I merely wish to grant the oppurtunity to spread knowledge and Experience as ordained by the Codex Astartes... This is a proven wisdom provided by our Primach Gulliman.

If you are all in agreement then I shall take this Task Gladly. Which brings us to the matter of the Oath....
I would say Oath of Glory for reasons well known or Oath to the Emperor for Strongpoint (and +10 on willpower tests)
Xeraz
Black Guard
Xeraz

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Kaurava Campaign   The Kaurava Campaign Emptyma maa 25, 2013 8:53 am

Oké, dus 30 maart gaan we op missie naar de Junduwar Jungle.
Nu enkel nog de vraag, wat mogen we meenemen? (aka hoeveel Req krijgen we?)
Of staat dat al ergens maar heb ik het gewoon gemist?
FL3X
Lokhir Fellheart
FL3X

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Kaurava Campaign   The Kaurava Campaign Emptyma maa 25, 2013 2:10 pm

[quote="Xeraz"]Oké, dus 30 maart gaan we op missie naar de Junduwar Jungle.
Nu enkel nog de vraag, wat mogen we meenemen? (aka hoeveel Req krijgen we?)
Of staat dat al ergens maar heb ik het gewoon gemist?[/quote

het word straks gepost samen met het profiel van avitus en het profiel van een Tarantula Turret Smile
FL3X
Lokhir Fellheart
FL3X

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Kaurava Campaign   The Kaurava Campaign Emptyma maa 25, 2013 11:25 pm

Info voor Junduwar Jungle

Zoals jullie wisten is het een Holdout mission tegen de Greenskin Hordes.

Capt. Thule: It is imperative that we hold this Communications Relay. This relay is what is holding us at our current position and allows us to even push further.

Sergeant Avitus: Those damnable Orks will feel the wrath of my vengeance...

Jullie krijgen voor deze missie 35 Req en 1 Tarantula Turret. (profiel is voorzien op de sessie zelf)
Eveneens is het dus de bedoeling dat jullie de relay beschermen door de Generators intact te houden. Er zijn 4 Generators waarvan er minstens 3 moeten overleven.
Het is bekend dat de Orks GEEN vehicles meenemen.

Er is ook een Imperial Shrine verborgen in deze area. Misschien als er een tactische planning is, kunnen jullie ze vinden en capturen.
Gesponsorde inhoud

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The Kaurava Campaign   The Kaurava Campaign Empty

The Kaurava Campaign
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 5Ga naar pagina : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Volgende
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» Req "The Kaurava Campaign"
» Kaurava Campaign - The Distress Call (part 1)
» The purification of Kaurava IV "Aurelia"
» Campaign A
» Campaign B

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Hermelijn Community :: RPG :: Groep 2 Deathwatch RPG-
Ga naar: